background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Month of Blogging | Missed days

Day twelve, thirteen and fourteen

Blogging every day is really hard! I missed a few days this week because I had my first deadline since I had my surgery and everything was a little crazy! But I'm back with some good pictures today. 


We have had such a rainy year this year. It has been fun and kept temperatures really cool, which has been good for me but not so good for gardens. What was great about it was that we had tons of warm summer rainstorms. Bridget had so much fun running around in the rain with her clothes on. Come to think of it, so did Tonya and I, but that's another story.





The water came down so fast during this storm that it filled the gutters and onto the street. It was a Sunday afternoon and very little traffic on the street which made it the perfect opportunity for Bridget to splash around in the makeshift swimming pool!

{She had so much fun that day!}



{Being the weirdo James is, he has his shoes in stomping in the puddles. So weird.}

{James and Bridget had fun splashing each other}

{Sometimes splashing around can make you so tired. Time for a 'noozer as Abby would say.}

No comments: