background

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Merry Month of Blogging | Bridget's birthday in Denver

Day three

This summer we were able to go to Denver with James's family over Bridget's birthday. The trip was pretty fun. We had a great time celebrating Bridget's birthday at a Colorado Rockies game. She is a baseball fan and has been since she was little. We've taken her to several Bees games but this was her first Colorado Rockies game.

{My cute family at the ball park}

It was scorching hot. It felt like someone had poured molten lava on us. Literally like the surface of the sun. But even the record high temperatures couldn't detract us from the fun of being in a major league ball park.We ate hot dogs, cheered for the Rockies and had a great experience at the ball park.


Denver is a place I hold very dear because its where we lived for 10 years when I was in school. We moved the middle of my junior year and it was always hard for me. Although I don't have any family there, its still home and I would move back in a heart beat!

The trip also allowed me to meet up with my good friend Damon Drew and meet his partner Christopher. It was a fun dinner with the hottest Thai food I've ever eaten. I loved being able to introduce James and Bridget to Damon because he's one of my oldest friends.

I had a great time showing my family Denver and can't wait to take them back again! Come back tomorrow for more pictures from our trip.

No comments: