background

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter 2011 | Dying Easter Eggs

Easter was so fun this year and Bridget had a great time. She learned the Peter Cottontail song from preschool has been belting it out ever since (hard to imagine, I'm sure). We had a great time spending time with James's family and doing our own family traditions. 

Bridget had a great time with this whole process, even if I did leave the eggs in the hot water too long and it made my house smell like rotten eggs. Dislike. 

Any way, we heated the eggs up....

And then cooled them down...


Only had one sad casualty (I'm counting this as a win)....


Got the classic egg dying kit I remembered a a kid...



 Waited FOREVER for those dumb color tablets to dissolve before adding more water...

  

Putting eggs in the colored bowls...

 

 And the payoff - beautifully colored Easter eggs done by my beautiful baby girl!




I have two more posts from Easter to follow!

No comments: