background

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter 2011 | The Easter Dress

Growing up, my mom always made sure we had new Easter outfits. That's a tradition I have loved carrying on with Bridget and one that she likes too. I was inspired by my good friend Angie Cooper (who always looks amazing and color coordinated with her five girls and hubby) so I decided our theme this year would be yellow. Bridget got her new dress, James got a new shirt and tie and I got a cute shirt and sweater. We looked so darn cute!

Last year we visited my sister in New Mexico and General Conference was on Easter Weekend so Bridget didn't really have an Easter dress last year. But thanks to Grandma Trenna's amazing find, Bridget had a darling Easter dress that matched her cute personality.


My favorite picture of Bridget from our mini-session. She's such a cheeser.




 
 

 I love this picture of James and Bridget. Isn't my family just the cutest ever? 


Easter bunnies and dresses aside, I am grateful for the Atonement and the real reason we celebrate Easter. I hope that all our friends had a wonderful day too. Bridget said the Easter Bunny has gone back to Easter Island to start making preparations for next year so until then, Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute does your little girl look love the dress, love her and LOVE you girl!!