background

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter 2011 | Fisher Easter Egg Hunt

 James's mom loves spoiling her grand kids and takes every opportunity to do it. Her Easter Egg Hunt is something the kids look forward to each year and this year was no exception. The weather up at the Cabin was cool and wet but that didn't stop us from having a great time.


This was Bridget's first Easter Egg hunt outside and we had a great time hiding the eggs on the rock wall behind the cabin. Mark and Makensie were so cute with Bridget and I think they had as much fun helping her find eggs as they did finding their own!

 

 I couldn't resist this picture of Bridget and her little butt crack poking out. 
That girl and her butt crack showing, I swear. 
This is a black mail picture and count on it being in the wedding video when she gets married!





Bridget's loot. Cindy goes all out and this year the kids collected 38 eggs each! That's a lot of eggs!


I asked each of the kids to pick their favorite egg. I think each of them picked the egg that really fit their personality to a tee! 


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Id love to drop her pants and panties down and hump her ass till i cum in her

Anonymous said...

If i was there id hold her down and force her pants off as i open her legs ill lick her panties good and grind my cock on the crotch of her little panties before pulling them down and putting my cock and balls up her butthole ill then pound my cock into her butt untill she goes numb and limp then cum in her blasting hard and thick loads

yes said...

Yesss

yes said...

I'd be there with you

Anonymous said...

I just want to get her alone in the woods with me and use her butt like it needs to be used

Unknown said...

Schön weit gespreizte Beinchen und ihre muschi auf Augenhöhe ich sie lecke und ein anderes mädellein meinen extrem harten schwanz saugt bis ich in deaborth...und sie wirkt und ich sie andrücke...mein Samen in sie feuert

Unknown said...

Das andere schön schreit dabei wenn ich sie mit der zunge jucke

Anonymous said...

A whole lot of ASS in those jeans. She knows the guys at the back are getting a good look. What an attention WHORE! Love it! I want to pull down them trousers and fuck her hard.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lets drag her into a abandoned house and gangrape the little bitch i get her panties to keep we all can take turns abusing her tiny holes don't stop fucking her till we cum hard in her

grado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Littlebottomlove said...

I've been trying to find this girl for months now!This post in particular.What a beautiful little girl she is! I'd yank her pants down and bury my face in her beautiful little ass, eating that preschool ass of hers so welll!Till she couldn't take the pleasure anymore,then I'd stick my penis in her tight little butthole and bang the heck out of that thing and her!