background

Friday, December 2, 2011

Merry Month of Blogging | Handprint turkeys for Thanksgiving

Day Two

As I've said numerous times, Bridget and I have loved having Tonya and Paige live so close to us. We've had so much fun doing crafty projects together. I am so thankful to have my sister live so close to me. It's been such a blessing in my life and for my family.


When we're doing crafty projects, I like them to not only encourage Bridget's creative side, but to also measure where she is developmentally. It's fun to look back at her projects from last year and see how far she's come. I'm so thankful Bridget has a creative side and loves doing projects with me.

{Bridget's Masterpiece}


To celebrate Thanksgiving, Tonya and I decided to do hand print turkeys. The girls had a blast having their hands painted and pressing them onto the paper. Bridget was so proud of her turkey and had a great time making it.


Although it was a little messy, the girls had a great time making feathers out of their hand prints, choosing the paint colors, gluing everything together and cutting out their turkey legs. It was a fun way to spend an afternoon.

No comments: