background

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Merry Month of Blogging | Christmas Advent Calendar

Day One

My blogging efforts this year have been less than stellar. We've had a great year but because we're I'm so lame, I haven't blogged about it at all. Since its December 1 today, I thought I'd try to blog every day about something we've done this year.


Every year for Christmas, James's mom and dad buy all the grand kids a chocolate advent calendar. I'm not sure how the tradition started all those years ago, but Bridget has loved it! This year my mom bought Bridget one as well so we have twice the chocolate advent fun. I can't complain because I know how much Bridget loves opening the little doors and finding the right number. 

{A present is always a good way to start the Christmas advent calendar}
 This year she's been able to find the right numbers herself as well. She knows 1-9 by sight but still has trouble with the double numbers. She's doing so good at preschool and having a great time.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Bridget is so darling! I love the chocolate advent calendars. They are so much fun, and delicious to boot.