background

Thursday, February 3, 2011

An experiment

I saw a stunning picture of Heath Ledger the other day and it inspired me. He's good looking, no doubt but this picture really spoke to me. In my quest to improve my photography skills, I decided to  try my hand at taking a photo I knew was going to be in black and white. I was quite pleased with the results. James helped me out with my picture (because I can't be in two places at once, shocking, I know) and I'm proud of his skills.

So this is my family. I'm not normally a huge fan of black and white photography, mostly because I think my child is so stunning in color. But when I look at Bridget and how elegant she looks, I think maybe I judged too quickly. I love James's picture, he's so handsome. 



2 comments:

Chantelle said...

What great shots lady! That one of Bridget should be big and framed and on your wall! :)

ScottNLili said...

These turned out great. I do like black and white, when its appropriate. But you guys always have the best colored photos, it would be a shame to erase the color. you did a great job with these lovey!