background

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day 2011 | Bridget's school Valentines

Your baby's first school Valentine's party doesn't happen only but once and I knew I had to make it pop! I found this idea on Pinterest and knew it was perfect!


This was really easy and very fun to do. I took a cute picture of Bridget and then in Photoshop added the hearts and the words. To slip in the sucker, you take a razor blade and cut two small slits at the top and bottom of her hands. 


Her Valentine's couldn't be delivered in just anything, so I used an Anthropology bag my friend Heather had left and glued some cute felt hearts on it. I love this bag!

What a cute bag of Valentine's!

2 comments:

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

These are WAY cute!! Im featuring them on my Facebook page today :) Found you via Pinterest!

Kara
www.mineforthemaking.com

Cami said...

These are adorable. Found you via pinterest. Love. Might try and pull it off this year...