background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow Day

It snowed last night and since Bridget has some fab snow gear, I couldn't wait to get my little angel out in the snow to play! She was so excited to build a snowman and as we were walking out of the house, she said "Mom, make sure you get a carrot." So cute! The snow was too powdery to build a snowman but that didn't stop her from having a great time!
She is so funny when she gets in the snow. If she falls onto her back, she's like a beetle - struggles to turn right side up! Of course being the mother I am, I don't help but just sit back and watch her struggle.



I love her eye lashes!

I love this picture! It just shows her quirky personality so much and I love how the hat (mine) is sitting over her eye. Sigh.

Snow golf anyone?

But here is the real reason anyone plays out in the cold, wet snow - hot chocolate made by mom!

I am loving my vintage melamine tea cup and saucer I picked up at the best second hand shop downtown. My heart swells just thinking about what a great find this was! Perfect for tea parties with my best gal. And it gives me even more joy to know I have a set of six. Who's up for a tea party?


The smile of a happy and warm little girl.

1 comment:

cathy said...

You are such a cool mom :)