background

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas 2010 | Santa Pictures


Bridget grew up a lot in the past year and sitting on Santa's lap was a big accomplishment for her! Last year she wouldn't go near the fat man and when I told her we needed to leave cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve, she told me it was time for bed and headed upstairs. Once she realized that he brings presents, she decided maybe he isn't so bad after all.

So cute, right? I love it!

We had my friend Emilie at Photo by Emilie take these pictures. Seriously, if you haven't checked her out yet, you are missing out! She is so great with the kids and takes amazing photos. I love the way these pictures turned out.

I bought Bridget a new necklace, earrings and bracelet to go with her cute dress. We actually bought it last year but didn't take any pictures and since it still fits her well, we decided to use it. The earrings are Bridget's first dangle pair. She looks so big in these pictures.

Who would have thought Bridget would actually give Santa a kiss on the cheek? Never underestimate the power of the promise of presents.

I love this picture! This is actually me in the Santa sleeve.
I love how she's looking up at "Santa". Sigh.

1 comment:

cathy said...

Those pictures are darling!