background

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our ride in the fire engine

I love when my job gives me and my family opportunities that we normally wouldn't have. Today was one of those days! I wrote a story about Sandy's two new fire engines and Chief Don Rosencrantz invited me to come ride in one. It was awesome! Bridget at I sat in the back seat where the fire fighters would sit. What an incredible experience.

Bridget was so excited to get a new firefighter badge and a hat. If you haven't stopped by a fire house with your kids, you should. Firefighters are always so nice and love to show kids the engines. Our trip was short today but it was awesome. Thanks Sandy Fire Department!

Bridget sitting in the new engine in the drivers seat. She loved it and didn't want
to leave when we had to go home.

No comments: