background

Thursday, September 23, 2010

First day of preschool


My baby is getting big and I just can't seem to stop it! She's obsessed with being a big girl and big girls go to school, or so I'm told. Everyone in the neighborhood raved about Ms. Laurie and Mr. Avery so we gave them a try. And I must say they are AWESOME!



Bridget loves going to preschool twice a week. They started the second week of September and she's already gone on her first field trip to Wheeler Farm and went on a bug walk. She has show and tell each week. This week she's taking her Witch Hello Kitty to show everyone. Lucky them.

She is going to preschool with her cousin Danae and they have a great time together. I don't think they actually play together but they don't seem to be fighting, so I consider it a win.


1 comment:

Paris Lover said...

Miss Lorie and Avery are the best team. Avery is like a grandpa to those kids. My favorite thing was watching him stand at the front door holding it open for Brie and the other kids to walk in. He's so patient. Love him!

Bridget looks so cute!