background

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Albuquerque family pictures


My sister Tonya is an amazing photographer (in case you didn't know!) We went down to Albuquerque to visit her over the weekend and to watch Utah kick the crap out of New Mexico, which they did! Since we're throwing ourselves back into another adoption, we wanted some awesome family pictures that would really showcase our personality. And these certainly did that.

We went to old town Albuquerque and it was so lovely. We were there on a Sunday morning with hardly anyone around. I love the colors of the Southwest - turquoise (the color of gangrene - I love that movie!), coral and sandy browns.

These were some of the best photos I've ever taken. Hopefully our birth mother will see these pictures and help us add another sweet spirit to our little family.


3 comments:

Snell Family said...

Awesome family pictures, I love the turquoise.

cathy said...

Such a cute family - and great photographer. I need you to do some pics of the girls.

Tauni said...

Wow. These photos are absolutely darling. Love the first one you posted!!!