background

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Night at the ball park

James and I took Bridget to a Bees game tonight and we had so much fun! They won the game and have several home runs, which was fun to cheer for. Bridget had a great time clapping and looking at the little girls in front of us. We took her to a few games last year and had a great time then. She is even more fun now to take! I forgot to take my camera, which is why there are no pictures, but we will probably be back to more games so there will be many more pictures!
As I sat at the ball park tonight, I was wondering if Bridget would turn into a sports fan as she got older. James and I like sports and going to Utah football games, Utah gymnastic meets, Real Salt Lake soccer games, and Bees games and since I cover sports for the Salt Lake Tribune, it made me wonder. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
I covered 4A tennis today at Liberty park and it was a blast! The best part - no sunburn today! Hurray!

2 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

How fun! Call us the next time you guys go...weve been talking about how fun it would be to go see the Bee's play. See you Wed!

Maren Nielsen said...

How fun! Call us the next time you guys go...weve been talking about how fun it would be to go see the Bee's play. See you Wed!