background

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Heather's baby shower

My very good friend Heather is having a baby in July and I am so excited for her! She is having a little girl and I like to call her baby Fifi. The girls (Trish, Angel, Natalie, Danielle and I) threw her a shower on May 9 and it was fabulous! The food was great, the company outstanding and she got some of the nicest presents I've ever seen at a shower. Here are some pictures that Trenna and I took.
What a cute bunch of girls! Cynthia Miller, Danielle, Heather, Natalie, and I hamming it up.


I thought that the table and the centerpieces turned out super cute.


This is a classic Heather picture! I love the bib (I think it came from Angel).


Heather got the cutest diaper cake as a present. It was adorable and all those diapers will come in very handy!

Heather opening up our gift of essentials. We had planned to use this for the game but since I have a firm no game policy at showers, it was fine when we decided to scrap it.

3 comments:

Paris Lover said...

Love, love the table decor at the shower. So cute! What are in the little jars? I can see red but I can't tell what it is... are they rose petals, cherries? LOL I'll be borrowing that idea. Thanks! :)

The only two YW who will be Seniors next year are Taryn Bryner and Jamie Bills. There are three boys...Nick Klinkefus, Ben Kirk and Mitch Tate. Calum Hzseltine is the only one from the ward this year that is graduating. Hope that helps. :)

Chantelle said...

What an adorable table! Looks like fun :)

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) check out this emo boy hair over this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com