background

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First pig tails


Bridget had her first pair of real pig tails in her hair today! She looks so cute! We usually make two little pigs on her head but leave the back long. We decided today to go whole hog and give her two piggies! I must say she looks adorable. Her hair doesn't look like it would be long enough, but those darling curls can be deceiving!




Bridget loves playing with my shoes and couldn't stand to not wear my sandals around the house. So cute!

4 comments:

Paris Lover said...

I love piggies too! :) Cute picture of you and Bridget together on Mother's Day. Hope it was a good day for you.

Em said...

When does that girl not look cute? Seriously.

Tonya Peterson said...

Cute piggys! She is a sweetie pie. Now you can stop crying about me not commenting on your blog.

Nicole said...

AWWW how cute! I would have to agree with Em. She is always adorable. Loved seeing your pics.