background

Friday, March 9, 2012

Girls and dolls - a love story


Is there anything more sweet than a little girl playing with dolls? Sigh. I will confess that when James and I found out that we were getting a little girl, my heart swelled with the thought of all the fun dress up clothes, dolls and other fun girly things we would be buying. Bridget has quite a collection of dolls of every kind and she loves them.

Santa Claus brought her a ton of Lala Loopsy dolls this past year. She loves playing with them. And what's not to love? Cute button eyes, dangly arms and legs and cute accessories. Sigh.

This week has been busy for me and I've been working a lot. Yesterday morning Bridget looked at me with her big brown eyes and asked if I would play Loopsy dolls with her. Even with a long list of things to do, I couldn't resist taking time to spend with my baby girl. And of course, I wanted to take some pictures so that when she's older, she will remember how much these little dolls meant to her.

I love those little pieces and her dainty little hands

Even dollies need a noozer sometimes


Santa couldn't resist this cute school bus! Bridget's dolls love taking it for a spin.

I could die! Look at those pretty hands. I love listening to Bridget when she plays with them too. She has the most amazing conversations with her dolls. She is my little chatter box!


Peter Pan is the lone boy Loopsy doll. I doubt he's complaining being surrounded by all the chicks.

This picture is a little blurry but I just couldn't resist! These are a few of Bridget's favorites.

My beautiful girl

Look at that mischievous face! She asked if I would take a picture of them jumping. How can I resist a cute request like that? Obviously I can't.


Loving the cute pets that come with the dollies. Bridget loves carrying these little cuties around in her pockets, purse, hands and anything else she can find.

Love those little toes


Oh, hi mom. What's up?



I am grateful for my sweet baby girl. I love her creative mind and listening to her funny conversations. She is such a unique and bright child and I can't believe I am lucky enough to be her mom!

No comments: