background

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tulips

Tulips for me have always meant spring. Although the three tulips left in my yard after James's rampage last year haven't started poking through yet, it doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to them. Tonya bought some beautiful tulips at Costco to photograph last week. I couldn't help trying my hand at a few shots.

I'm trying to get back into taking more pictures. I've gotten lazy since I got my iPhone. But my class last week at RMSP reminded me what I love about taking photos. Since James is at school, today's the day to practice.


This is my all time favorite shot of the day! Its so pretty! And I'm proud to say that I applied some of the techniques Tony taught me during my class. Yay!


I love this picture of my Bridget. Her pretty eyes are so sparkly and expressive. I love her eyes the most!







Now if spring would just get here, I could see these every day in my yard!

No comments: