background

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Instagram photo a day for January

I love my iPhone. I can admit it. One of the reasons I love it is because of all the awesome app's you can put on it. One of those is Instagram.

It's kind of like Facebook for photos. I find myself snapping pictures all day and sharing them for friends and family to see. One of my Instagram friends Shelley Smith of the House of Smiths fame, shared a picture for a photo a day idea. We all know how the merry month of blogging went (not so great) so I was a little skeptical at first. I don't have time to do that. Its too much work. Blah, blah, blah...

Boy, was I wrong. It was so much fun! I missed a few days and had to catch up but for the most part I posted a picture every day. It was so fun! I had to be a little creative some days too. I also liked to see how people interpreted the daily task.

Here is the daily photo tasks for January courtesy of Chantelle (a.k.a. fatmumslim):



So here is a peak into my January through Instagram:






Whew! What a month! Its been a lot of fun and February is already off to a great start! Here is a link to Chantelle's February photo a day challenge from her blog. She encourages people to share using Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, your blog, what ever! It's a great way to capture those special moments! And if you are on Instagram, please feel free to follow me (search for brendafisher).

Happy picture taking my friends!

No comments: