background

Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Mexico | Roswell


Roswell is a place that you should see if you happen to be in the area but I wouldn't say it is a tourist destination. We went to visit Tonya, Alex and Paige there and had fun, but I think we've done all and seen all the Roswell has to offer (it didn't take long). We went to the UFO museum and some crazy gift shops. The people are hard core into the alien stuff.

But it was so fun for me to go to Roswell because I love that show and Tonya, PA and I used to watch it all the time! Good times.








2 comments:

Paris Lover said...

White Sands looks awesome!and the pics are fab.. I never knew there was such a place. Now did you head to New Mexico after Disneyland? I'm confused. I thought you were going to California.lol You are so good at taking pics...love that you r doing it as a business. What kind of camera do you have? It takes fantastic photos.:)

Snell Family said...

Looks like you had a fun trip!

Bridget was so funny in nursery yesterday, she couldn't stop laughing at Ashton and so he would laugh back. She has the best laugh!