background

Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy 7th Anniversary babe

James and I are celebrating our 7th anniversary today. I can't believe we've been married that long. As we start the adoption process again, I think about how far we've come in the seven years we've been married. Here are a few things about us:

- Before we moved into our house, we had moved six times in five years.
- We've been to Disneyland/Disney World every year except one.
- During our marriage, we've both been in school. I graduated in 2006 and James will graduate in 2011.
- James has had the same car the entire time we've been married - the green Honda - while I've gone through three cars - red Cavalier, silver Alero and finally our Jeep.
- We've had a lot of fun traveling together.
- I love him so much.

As we head into the summer, I am looking forward to having our yard look nice and James making that happen. I love my family and I am grateful for James and Bridget.

3 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Im am so happy that you both found eachother and Im grateful for your friendships. Good luck with the adoption process. I know its a difficult process but it will be worth it! I will pray for you!

Love you
Maren

Chantelle said...

Congrats guys! You two are so cute - we LOVE you!

Schultzoo said...

Happy Anniversary!!!