background

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day


Valentine's has never been a huge day for us but this year I was really surprised! On Thursday my doorbell rang and sitting on my doorstep were a dozen beautiful red roses from Bridget and James! They were so great! James hasn't bought me flowers for a while and this was such a great surprise.

We didn't do much on Valentine's day because it was Sunday but we did open presents and have a great dinner. I got James a cover for his GPS and a new sweater from Old Navy. Bridget got a cute red sweat suit and a new coloring book. It was a good day! She also got a Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pez set from Mark and Mackenzie and she was very excited about it.


We had a yummy dinner and ate steaks, lobster and had these heart shaped cherry pies that Bridget helped me make for dessert. It was fun to make them with her and she is still talking about them today!

I love my family and I hope you all had a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ScottNLili said...

So fun!! Dang, James looks GOOD in his getup there!! You're a lucky lady to have such an awesome family. I love love love you guys!