background

Friday, February 19, 2010

My new opportunity


I have taken a page out of Tonya's book and decided to become a photographer. I'm am going into business with my sister-in-law Alyse and I am very excited. Tonya has been amazing and if you know someone getting married, you should tell them to hire her. For everything else, come to me!

My business is called Red Poppy Studios and we specialize in pretty much everything except weddings. I have a website that Tonya designed and it is beautiful.

Here comes the begging part - Since building a business is hard, any help I could get from my family and friends would be greatly appreciated. Tell your friends, put a link to my blog - what ever you can do would be great.

I couldn't have done this with out all the love and support of my family and friends. You are all wonderful and I love you to pieces! Please also add the blog to your list so you can keep track of what we're doing at Red Poppy Studios!

Here are a few pictures we've taken:


5 comments:

holly said...

Fantastic I'll spread the word!

cathy said...

congratulations - that's awesome. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.