background

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sledding in Roosevelt

While Tonya was here Bridget and I spent a week in Roosevelt and had so much fun hanging with the family. On Saturday we went down to Brian's house and the kids went sledding on his hill. They had a blast!

I remember how much fun I used to have playing with my cousins when I was a kid and I am so glad that Bridget gets to have the same kind of memories with her cousins. They are pretty great kids!

Brian is always making goofy faces and this day was no exception!

Bailey and Trenna had the best crash of the day. Tonya put this photo
montage together! Check out the face full of snow Bailey got!

I love these pictures of Bridget, she just looks so grown up.



Bridget and Paige - BFF's for sure!

The girls weren't too keen on climbing up the hill so Brian acted as the chairlift that day.

Bridget and Grandma Trenna zooming down the hill.


Paige and Bridget had so much fun playing in the snow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute I wish I would have been there. Great pictures love you guys!!!

rachel said...

your photos are bea-u-ti-ful brenda! xoxo