background

Sunday, April 12, 2009

More photo's




While at my mom's house for conference, I forced my sweet sister into helping me more with my photography, especially since for my new job with the Sandy Journal we have to take our own photos to accompany our stories. Yikes!

Any who, Tonya helped me out a ton, like she usually does, and Trenna and I managed to take some good pic's. We wandered around her yard on the one nice day of the whole weekend. It was fun doing this with my mom and sister, and I'm going to miss Tonya even more, especially since I'm just starting to get good at this picture thing!


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow! You are really talented!

Schultzoo said...

They are beautiful. You will be an awesome reporter/photographer!

Marci said...

Good picture!! You learn quick! I need lessons! any pointers?