background

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter fun

We had a great time this past weekend with Bridget for Easter. She's a little young to really understand what Easter means so we just had fun with her. We took her to the Fisher's cabin in Midway on Saturday to hunt for eggs and she had a great time with Mark and Makensie.



On Sunday, she woke up and found the Easter Bunny had scattered about 30 eggs (what was he thinking huh?) around the living room for her to find. Her basket had a movie (Bolt) and some other candy in and let me tell you, she was in sugar coated heaven! She had fun picking up the eggs and putting them in the basket.



We got her dressed in the dress Trenna had bought for her (the one I bought for her was a little too spring for this weather and the shoes for it were the wrong size!) and she looked so cute! I took some brilliant pictures of her in the front yard with the flowers and of course my camera malfunctioned and they didn't come over when I downloaded them. I was sad but I'm going to try again this weekend.


No comments: