background

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bridget's 3rd Birthday

I can hardly believe that three years have come and gone already! It seems like just yesterday when I was holding her for the first time, wondering how I could be so lucky to have this beautiful baby girl as my child. She is brilliant and I love her so much.
Trenna, Bailey and Abby came to spend the day with us and Bridget was so excited about it! We had a jam packed day of fun that included:

Going to Jungle Jim's to ride the rides



Oreo ice cream cake from Coldstone

Playing with her presents

And cheesing it up in her birthday shirt.
That thing was so dirty by the end of the day, I don't know if I'll be able to wash it for her to wear to her tea party!



On Sunday we took a drive up to the Alpine Loop, which is one of our favorite places to take Sunday drives, and took some fun pictures for her third birthday. She has been so moody the last three days and today was no exception. Despite having to deal with an intense amount of whining, I got some beautiful shots of her.

Don't you love her Utah pin? So cute! Never too early to start reinforcing the red in my opinion.


4 comments:

Paris Lover said...

I had to check your blog today because I KNEW there would be awesome pics of Bridget for her birthday. I tell ya, your pictures rock girl! I seriously need a new camera. LOL You could probably tell me..in your opinion what is better a Pentax or Nikon?

Cam Ballou said...

Great pictures! She is getting so big. I am confused as to who Abby is - is she Brian and Tara's or is she Tonya's? I need to hang out with the family more I guess!

Chantelle said...

What a great party. Amazing pics too. She's a beauty!

Em said...

Good grief three years? I can't believe it either! She is sooooo freakin adorable I can hardly stand it. Happy birthday Bridget!