background

Friday, January 15, 2010

Brrrrrrrr!

The air has been so cold and crappy this winter that I'm almost ready to move. The only good thing is that this crappy inversion produces fog, which coats the trees and bushes in a fine layer of frost. It's really quite lovely.


As I was looking out my kitchen window this morning, I noticed the trees were covered in snow and I decided to snap some pictures before it melted.



These are some of the pictures I took in Roosevelt. I thought they turned out well.




4 comments:

Cam Ballou said...

Those are cool pics. I noticed how all the trees and and bushes had frost all over the branches when I went to work this morning. Very cool sight :) You are very talented!

ScottNLili said...

I must say, we have some serious photography talent nestled in our gene pool. I obviously didn't get the invite to have such a talent. I think they are wonderful. Great eye!

Em said...

I LOVE when the frost covers everything, it's so magical and still. Great photos, you and Tonya definately have an eye.

Chantelle said...

LOVE those black and white ones!!! But, your sweet girlie is much more beautiful :)