background

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finally, an update

I have been so busy with work that I haven't been able to update the blog lately but I'm here to redeem myself! Life has been hectic around here but we're finally getting things under control. Bridget's new room is almost painted and then it's time to start all over again on the other room upstairs for the new baby. We're pretty excited! Here are some pictures to enjoy!

Keep reading down for new pictures of Bridget!!


I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing pictures of the flowers in my yard but here are a few more that I couldn't resist!




I had to take some pictures for my stories with the Sandy Journal (www.sandyjournal.com) so James, Bridget and I went up Little Cottonwood Canyon (I think, which ever one Alta and Snowbird are up) and it was so beautiful! There was so much water in the creek so I thought I'd practice my photography a little!



Aidan and Eli came over a few weeks ago and the three cousins went swimming and had a blast!

Aidan is such a cheeseball but he is so cute!




Bridget couldn't resist running through the sprinkler on Monday after James had cut the lawn. She loves the water and I'm worried she might turn into a fish!

This picture is so funny! James just can't help him self from clowning around when Bridget is acting funny. They are so much alike!




3 comments:

Maren Nielsen said...

Too cute! and Im loving the pictures...especially the one with the bug...way cool! See you Thursday!

Maren

Chantelle said...

What fabulous pictures! I love the clover one. Of course your daughter is adorable too! Miss ya.

Tonya said...

Great shots my love