background

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Swimming lessons with Ms. Lorie


 Bridget's preschool teacher Ms. Lorie has been such a blessing this year. Bridget learned so much this year in preschool and we were excited to see how she would handle swimming lessons with her. As you well know, Bridget is a chicken. She doesn't trust easily and scares even more easily. I knew if she was going to master the swimming thing, she was going to need a miracle.


Enter Saint Lorie. 

She is wonderful! Bridget has been going all week and she already jumped into the pool and went under the water! O.M.G! She thought she was brave enough to go off the diving board today but it turned out that was just too scary. But she told me in the car she probably wanted to try it tomorrow. We shall see. 




Taking a noodle ride
Look how big she is! Putting her face under the water!





1 comment:

Nancy said...

I totally want to get Soph into the pool this summer. Can't wait to do swimmming lessons, too. I love the water and I can tell she loves it, too. :] I can see a swim day in our future!