background

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Flowers

I love spring. I love watching the first spring flowers brave the unpredictable weather and fill our dead gardens with bursts of color. Our yard is a continuous work in progress and we don't have many bulbs this year, but thankfully our neighbors Kerry and Jeff have such a beautiful yard we can admire! We are lucky to have so many great neighbors on our street.

The weather was so beautiful yesterday I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of the flowers in their yard. Happy spring everyone!



 Isn't my baby girl so cute? I love that smile!





The last three pictures turned out great and I used some new Photoshop actions on them. They are going up in my room!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, and the flowers are pretty too!!

tanveer said...

I like purple colour flowers.Flowers are speaking.Gifts to Pakistan