background

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday I celebrated my 34th birthday. Sometimes I can't believe that I'm really that old! Not that 34 is old, but the fact that I'm a wife and mother, work as a journalist and am living such an adult life that amazes me! I am lucky to be surrounded by good friends and family who help me feel and act young (you know who you are that make me act younger than I am trouble makers!)

This blog is filled to the gills with cute pictures of Bridget and although she's way cuter than I am, here are a few of me over the years.








4 comments:

Cam Ballou said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm right behind you old lady :) Can't wait to hang out and act like 15 year olds again!

Nancy said...

Happy birthday! So glad we have been able to reconnect. Love the pictures! Always the darling, photogenic gal!

Chantelle said...

Hey old lady! Hope your b-day was super wonderful. Love the old pic's of you... especially the last one. Too cute :)

ScottNLili said...

Im so glad you had an awesome birthday!! I love those pictures Bren....us Ballou girls are probly the prettiest babies in all the land! Love you!!!